Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yes, I AM alive!

Hi everyone, first off I owe all of you an apology for how long its taken me to post here. You all have permission to wag your finger at me repeatedly!

I wanted to show you some of my new work that I have been doing. I did both photography and retouching on these images and personally I think they are work showing off a little!

This was my first time working with a new make-up artist; Lisa Carter-McPhee. I was extremely pleased with the outcome and I think her work is really well done.



Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Retouchers and Retouching Discussion Threads.






I have attached a link to the animated gif to show you the retouching i did! If anyone has any questions on how to do something, all you have to do is ask and I'll tell you how to do it. (I opted to post a link here instead of embedding the image to keep it large so you could really see the detail as the gif changes.) Photo Retouching Animated Gif Link



No comments: