Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photo Retouching: Recent Work

I thought I might show this to you. It's an image that I recently retouched for a client. When they first called and asked me to put a t-shirt on the boy where there wasn't one before, I didn't think I could do it, but I told her I would try and through a lot of trying out different methods, I got it to work! It's not my finest work, but it's not bad for the time I had to do it in (same day turnaround).

So sorry, but for this image there are way too many steps to make a tutorial, but as I teach you more and more techniques, you should be able to guess-timate the tools that I used! Good luck!


Please post your comments by clicking the link below. If you've got questions, please pose them in our Retouchers and Retouching Discussion Threads.

No comments: